Burton Ambush 2015 Snowboard Boots
The Burton Ambush snowboard boot is a super light boot with a medium flex. It is fully heat moldable (if you buy these in the shop you get a free heat mold), it has B3 gel in the sole for both cushioning and comfort and it features Independent lacing Speedzone so you can tighten the top section and lower section of your boots to different tensions. It also has an EST modified outsole so you get amazing board feel.
New for 2015 the Burton Ambush has a installed a lightweight reflective material to increase heat back to the feet, improving warmth when faced with super cold conditions.
Burton Ambush Snowboard Boots
- Response: 5 (Soft=1, Stiff=10)
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- LINER: Imprint™ 3 Liner with Focus Cuff and Rad Pad
- CUSHIONING: New for 2015 - DynoLITE EST® Optimized Outsole with B3 Gel and NEW Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: New for 2015 - Wishbone Upper Cuff, Oversized Flex Notches, Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue, and NEW GripLITE Backstay
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
All items ordered online here at The Snowboard Shop are dispatched within 24 hours.
Take a look at our Shipping and Returns Policy
...Once Upon a time there was a very grumpy man. He worked in a job he hated, working for 'the man' doing meaningless tasks that crushed his soul and soured his mood. He left his job, packed his bags and travelled across the Atlantic in search of mountains covered in the freshest snow. For months he snowboarded every day, loving being in the mountains and loving his life. But, all good things must come to an end. With tears in his eyes and a pain in his heart he returned to his homeland. With no work and little money a decision had to be made. To go back to work for the corporate monster was not a possibility this enlightened man could face, and so with balls of steel (and a ridiculously supportive wife) he sold his house, moved in with his parents and used the money to build his dream - a Snowboard Shop where he could stock his favourite brands and meet likeminded snowboarders.
The result? Eight winters on, and still going strong, We are an independently owned and run snowboard shop that stocks rad brands at decent prices. ALL of the staff are snowboarders so we have first hand experience in the equipment we stock and extensive knowledge about what could work best for your next trip to the mountains. We product test all of our snowboards twice a year in France and Austria and write reviews for the UK's premier snowboard magazines - The Reason and Whitelines.
On top of all this, we keep our prices fair and always try and price match other UK Stores.