Burton Malavita EST Snowboard Bindings - Black
Burton Malavita EST Bindings
This Burton Malavita is freestyle orientated snowboard binding crammed full of tech. They are super comfortable and supportive. The 'Living Hinge' helps reduce foot fatigue and increase ollie power. The smooth glide ratchets allow quick entry and exit and the tool free adjustments mean you don't need a full tool kit on the hill.
- Baseplate: Dual-Component EST With The Hinge, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Spar & 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Lower
- Hi-Back: Canted Living Hinge™ Zero Lean Hi Back with DialFLAD™ & Heel Hammock
- Straps: Asym Reactstrap™ and Gettagrip Capstrap™
- Buckles: Dual Component Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- Cushioning: Removable AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Hi-Back to Reduce Waste
- IMPORTANT - Rides Exclusively with Burton Snowboards Featuring The Channel
All items ordered online here at The Snowboard Shop are dispatched within 24 hours.
Take a look at our Shipping and Returns Policy
...Once Upon a time there was a very grumpy man. He worked in a job he hated, working for 'the man' doing meaningless tasks that crushed his soul and soured his mood. He left his job, packed his bags and travelled across the Atlantic in search of mountains covered in the freshest snow. For months he snowboarded every day, loving being in the mountains and loving his life. But, all good things must come to an end. With tears in his eyes and a pain in his heart he returned to his homeland. With no work and little money a decision had to be made. To go back to work for the corporate monster was not a possibility this enlightened man could face, and so with balls of steel (and a ridiculously supportive wife) he sold his house, moved in with his parents and used the money to build his dream - a Snowboard Shop where he could stock his favourite brands and meet likeminded snowboarders.
The result? Eight winters on, and still going strong, We are an independently owned and run snowboard shop that stocks rad brands at decent prices. ALL of the staff are snowboarders so we have first hand experience in the equipment we stock and extensive knowledge about what could work best for your next trip to the mountains. We product test all of our snowboards twice a year in France and Austria and write reviews for the UK's premier snowboard magazines - The Reason and Whitelines.
On top of all this, we keep our prices fair and always try and price match other UK Stores.