Burton Nug Flying V Snowboard 146
Burton Nug Flying V Restricted Snowboard
I guess one of the most important things to realise about the Burton Nug is that it features Nug RADuction and so is supposed to be ridden a lot shorter than your normal size - 8 to 10cm shorter! It's perfect for jibbing and general park riding on the mountain or at your local snowdome or dry slope. It's a true centered twin that has been crammed with the latest technology from Burton including a fast Sintered base, torsionally responsive Triax fiberglass and sharp frostbite edges. It also has a clever little bit of tech called 'side effects' which means it float well in the powder too!
- The Channel for lots of stance options
- BEND - Flying V for a playful ride without Loosing Edge Hold
- SHAPE: Twin so it feels the same when you ride switch
- FLEX: Twin for a balanced ride
- STANCE: 0mm
- CORE: Super Fly featuring a stronger core
- BASE: Sintered for crazy speed
- SIDEWALLS: 10:45TM for impact absorption
- Dualzone™ EGD™ for consistent edge hold
- Triax™ Fiberglass for versatile flex and response
- Squeezebox which makes the board more stable but still easy to manipulate
- Off-Axis Frostbite Edges for ultimate edge hold
- Pro-Tip™ for reduced swing weight
- Infinite Ride™ so the board always has the same riding characteristics
- Side Effects for more float in the pow!
- Jumper Cables for greater pop and snap
- Recommended Rider Weight: 59-82kg, Waist Width: 251mm
This Burton Nug Restricted works best with a Burton EST Binding which can be found on our page Snowboard Bindings
If you are confused by all the tech or just want to know more then give one of the team a call on 01252 612223 or have a read on our Burton Snowboard Tech Guide
Free Snowboard Bag with this Burton Nug Snowboard
All items ordered online here at The Snowboard Shop are dispatched within 24 hours.
Take a look at our Shipping and Returns Policy
...Once Upon a time there was a very grumpy man. He worked in a job he hated, working for 'the man' doing meaningless tasks that crushed his soul and soured his mood. He left his job, packed his bags and travelled across the Atlantic in search of mountains covered in the freshest snow. For months he snowboarded every day, loving being in the mountains and loving his life. But, all good things must come to an end. With tears in his eyes and a pain in his heart he returned to his homeland. With no work and little money a decision had to be made. To go back to work for the corporate monster was not a possibility this enlightened man could face, and so with balls of steel (and a ridiculously supportive wife) he sold his house, moved in with his parents and used the money to build his dream - a Snowboard Shop where he could stock his favourite brands and meet likeminded snowboarders.
The result? Eight winters on, and still going strong, We are an independently owned and run snowboard shop that stocks rad brands at decent prices. ALL of the staff are snowboarders so we have first hand experience in the equipment we stock and extensive knowledge about what could work best for your next trip to the mountains. We product test all of our snowboards twice a year in France and Austria and write reviews for the UK's premier snowboard magazines - The Reason and Whitelines.
On top of all this, we keep our prices fair and always try and price match other UK Stores.