Burton Genesis Snowboard Bindings
Designed with Comfort in Mind
Burton Genesis Bindings 2015
If you are sick of having bindings that torture your feet and want a super comfortable pair then check out the 2015 Burton Genesis Bindings which have been specifically designed with comfort in mind. They have had a few tech upgrades for 2015 including new strap design and a different footbed cushion system. Mid response with Maximum Comfort.
- Intermediate+ All-Mountain Freestyle Snowboard Bindings
- Response: 6 (Soft=1, Stiff=10)
- Baseplate: Lightweight Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex™
- Hi-Back: New for 2015 - 18% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Zero-Lean Hi-Back with Kickback Hammock and MicroFLAD™
- Straps: New for 2015 - Hammockstrap™ with NEW Flex Slider and Lightweight Gettagrip Capstrap™
- Buckles: Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning: New for 2015 - Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Compatible with the vast majority of snowboards on the market
If you want more technical information on the Burton Cartel then take a look at the Burton Binding Tech Guide
All items ordered online here at The Snowboard Shop are dispatched within 24 hours.
Take a look at our Shipping and Returns Policy
...Once Upon a time there was a very grumpy man. He worked in a job he hated, working for 'the man' doing meaningless tasks that crushed his soul and soured his mood. He left his job, packed his bags and travelled across the Atlantic in search of mountains covered in the freshest snow. For months he snowboarded every day, loving being in the mountains and loving his life. But, all good things must come to an end. With tears in his eyes and a pain in his heart he returned to his homeland. With no work and little money a decision had to be made. To go back to work for the corporate monster was not a possibility this enlightened man could face, and so with balls of steel (and a ridiculously supportive wife) he sold his house, moved in with his parents and used the money to build his dream - a Snowboard Shop where he could stock his favourite brands and meet likeminded snowboarders.
The result? Eight winters on, and still going strong, We are an independently owned and run snowboard shop that stocks rad brands at decent prices. ALL of the staff are snowboarders so we have first hand experience in the equipment we stock and extensive knowledge about what could work best for your next trip to the mountains. We product test all of our snowboards twice a year in France and Austria and write reviews for the UK's premier snowboard magazines - The Reason and Whitelines.
On top of all this, we keep our prices fair and always try and price match other UK Stores.