Burton Scribe Snowboard Bindings - Black
Burton Scribe 2015 Snowboard Bindings
This Burton Scribe bindings are medium soft bindings which are perfect for all mountain-Freestyle Intermediate+ riders. New for 2015 it has a much better upgraded capstrap design which holds your foot in place without crushing your toes. It now also has an upgraded baseplate dampening pad to make the 2015 Scribe bindings even more comfortable than in previous years.
- Intermediate+ All-Mountain Freestyle Snowboard Bindings
- Response: 5 (Soft=1, Stiff=10)
- Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex™
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Gumbo Hi-Back with DialFLAD™
- STRAPS: New for 2015 - Superstrap™ and NEW Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- CUSHIONING: New for 2015 - Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System with NEW Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems
All items ordered online here at The Snowboard Shop are dispatched within 24 hours.
Take a look at our Shipping and Returns Policy
...Once Upon a time there was a very grumpy man. He worked in a job he hated, working for 'the man' doing meaningless tasks that crushed his soul and soured his mood. He left his job, packed his bags and travelled across the Atlantic in search of mountains covered in the freshest snow. For months he snowboarded every day, loving being in the mountains and loving his life. But, all good things must come to an end. With tears in his eyes and a pain in his heart he returned to his homeland. With no work and little money a decision had to be made. To go back to work for the corporate monster was not a possibility this enlightened man could face, and so with balls of steel (and a ridiculously supportive wife) he sold his house, moved in with his parents and used the money to build his dream - a Snowboard Shop where he could stock his favourite brands and meet likeminded snowboarders.
The result? Eight winters on, and still going strong, We are an independently owned and run snowboard shop that stocks rad brands at decent prices. ALL of the staff are snowboarders so we have first hand experience in the equipment we stock and extensive knowledge about what could work best for your next trip to the mountains. We product test all of our snowboards twice a year in France and Austria and write reviews for the UK's premier snowboard magazines - The Reason and Whitelines.
On top of all this, we keep our prices fair and always try and price match other UK Stores.