Burton Whammy Bar Snowboard 155
Let the Whammy Bar take you to the Dark Side of the Moon
Burton Whammy Bar Snowboard
Burton have teamed up with Pink Floyd to bring you a banging graphic on a banging snowboard. The Whammy bar is great for use in the Snow Domes, dry slopes and in the park at your favorite mountain. The moon is about 239,000 miles from earth. Michael Collins on Apollo 11 in 1969 became the first man in history to circumnavigate the dark side of the moon alone whilst Neil and Buzz were taking the first steps on the moon.
Not only do we know lots about snowboards, we also know a lot about The Moon.
Snowboard Tech & Features
- The Channel for lots of stance options
- FEEL - Rating 3
- BEND - V-Rocker for plyaful ride
- SHAPE: Twin so it feels the same when you ride switch
- FLEX: Twin for a balanced ride
- STANCE: 0mm
- CORE: Super Fly featuring a stronger core
- BASE: Sintered for crazy speed
- SIDEWALLS: 10:45TM for impact absorption
- Dualzone™ EGD™ for consistent edge hold
- Dual Density Biax™ Fiberglass for a buttery feel
- Pro-Tip™ for reduced swing weight
- Infinite Ride™ so the board always has the same riding characteristics
- Scoop for a looser more forgiving feel
- Mid Spoon for a loose and catch free ride
- Rail Ready Edge Tune for less hooking up
- Ellip Kicks for pop and float
- Recommended Rider Weight: 61-79kg, Waist Width: 252mm
This Burton Whammy Bar works best with a Burton EST Binding which can be found on our page Snowboard Bindings
All items ordered online here at The Snowboard Shop are dispatched within 24 hours.
Take a look at our Shipping and Returns Policy
...Once Upon a time there was a very grumpy man. He worked in a job he hated, working for 'the man' doing meaningless tasks that crushed his soul and soured his mood. He left his job, packed his bags and travelled across the Atlantic in search of mountains covered in the freshest snow. For months he snowboarded every day, loving being in the mountains and loving his life. But, all good things must come to an end. With tears in his eyes and a pain in his heart he returned to his homeland. With no work and little money a decision had to be made. To go back to work for the corporate monster was not a possibility this enlightened man could face, and so with balls of steel (and a ridiculously supportive wife) he sold his house, moved in with his parents and used the money to build his dream - a Snowboard Shop where he could stock his favourite brands and meet likeminded snowboarders.
The result? Eight winters on, and still going strong, We are an independently owned and run snowboard shop that stocks rad brands at decent prices. ALL of the staff are snowboarders so we have first hand experience in the equipment we stock and extensive knowledge about what could work best for your next trip to the mountains. We product test all of our snowboards twice a year in France and Austria and write reviews for the UK's premier snowboard magazines - The Reason and Whitelines.
On top of all this, we keep our prices fair and always try and price match other UK Stores.