GoPro Hero 4 Black
Helmet cameras have evolved massively in the last few years. Gone are the days of grainy quality, now we have video quality on an epic cinema scale to allow you to create footage that you will be proud to show to friends and family for years to come.
We have personally used the Hero4 snowboarding in waist deep powder in a wide variety of weather conditions and were stunned by the quality that such a small and lightweight camera can produce.
You will not be disappointed!
- 2x more powerful processor with 2x faster video frame rates,
- HERO4 Black takes Emmy® Award-winning GoPro performance to a whole new level
- Incredible high-resolution 4K30 (4x the resolution of 1080p) 2.7K50 video and high frame rate 1080p120 video
- New Protune™ settings for both photos and video
- Waterproof to 131’ (40m)
- 12MP photos at a blistering 30 frames per second
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth®
- Improved audio with Professional audio performance
- New settings for after dark with Auto Low Light mode
What's in the Box....
- HERO4 Black Edition Camera
- 131’/40m Waterproof Housing
- Rechargeable Battery
- Quick Release Buckles
- Curved and Flat Adhesive Mounts
- 3-Way Pivot Arm
- USB Cable
- Skeleton Backdoor
All items ordered online here at The Snowboard Shop are dispatched within 24 hours.
Take a look at our Shipping and Returns Policy
...Once Upon a time there was a very grumpy man. He worked in a job he hated, working for 'the man' doing meaningless tasks that crushed his soul and soured his mood. He left his job, packed his bags and travelled across the Atlantic in search of mountains covered in the freshest snow. For months he snowboarded every day, loving being in the mountains and loving his life. But, all good things must come to an end. With tears in his eyes and a pain in his heart he returned to his homeland. With no work and little money a decision had to be made. To go back to work for the corporate monster was not a possibility this enlightened man could face, and so with balls of steel (and a ridiculously supportive wife) he sold his house, moved in with his parents and used the money to build his dream - a Snowboard Shop where he could stock his favourite brands and meet likeminded snowboarders.
The result? Eight winters on, and still going strong, We are an independently owned and run snowboard shop that stocks rad brands at decent prices. ALL of the staff are snowboarders so we have first hand experience in the equipment we stock and extensive knowledge about what could work best for your next trip to the mountains. We product test all of our snowboards twice a year in France and Austria and write reviews for the UK's premier snowboard magazines - The Reason and Whitelines.
On top of all this, we keep our prices fair and always try and price match other UK Stores.